I hope everyone had a great Christmas and has recovered from the Texans shocking win over the Colts.
The brothers are continuing to put on weight as well as inches. Here are the new stats on each
Cooper 3.15.7 lbs 17 in
Joshua 3.12.0 lbs 17 in
Major 4.0.6 lbs 17 1\2 in
As I mentioned the other day Cooper had a little fever but in the three days since his temps have all been normal. It looks like Joshua will be added to the reflux meds tomorrow. All three will now be on reflux meds.
We enjoyed our last some what quiet Christmas. From here on they should be loud, messy, and fun.
Take care,
WPCMJC
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Merry Christmas! I have LOVED reading all about the boys' progress. Thank you so much for keeping us posted. You are never far from my thoughts and prayers.
Love, Marty
Thank you for keeping us posted on the brothers progress! I get up each morning and check the blog. They are strong little fighters. Loved the picture of Caleb and Joshua, what a look of wonder did he behold. Thanks Calebs for my pictures of you!
Love,
Post a Comment