I hope everyone had a great 4
th of July weekend. Here are some new pics from our friend Stan who takes awesome pics.
Caleb on the "playset" with his A&M shirt. I am working on an Alabama and SHSU shirt. He has become very adept with his swinging. His question now is "when is the best time to jump from this swing so that I don't land on a brother...?"... Heads up guys!

Cooper is the climber along with Caleb. This is nothing compared to what he scales on a daily basis. We have implemented multiple tactics to keep him off of chairs, tables, and couches.
Joshua posing with one of his footballs that he corrals. No one is allowed to carry any football but Joshua, he will track you down anywhere in the yard to get it from you.

Major with his A&M shirt, you get the drift by now? He has an automatic smile that pops out whenever the camera shows up. Paige and I think he is ear marked for sales.

Have a great week and how long till Fall shows up?
No comments:
Post a Comment