It's all uphill from here, kidding of course. The first night went fairly well. I don't think poor Paige slept much last night, at best probably one eye half-way shut. I am sure all of you mothers know how that works. She is sleeping well as I type this.
Joshua seems to be adjusting fine and we will see how big brother adjusts today. Caleb was a little curious last night but there was enough going on that his time was occupied else where. Thank you Jennifer, Mom, Jill, & Grandpatti for your help yesterday.
Thank you also to those of you who have offered to help. I can assure you we will take you up on your offers once we figure out our system and schedule.
One thing I have not mentioned in a while but ask that you please keep doing is praying for Paige, Caleb, & the Brothers. Besides their continued good health and fortune can you please pray for all mothers and their babies.
They are all eating 65 mls+ now which is just over 2 ounces. I just spoke to the night nurse and she said Cooper did great on his bottles last night (12 minutes on both) which is fantastic. It has been one of the things that has held him back. My guess is he is the next one to make it home.
New Weights:
Cooper 7.3.5
Major 7.5.3
Joshua drops off since we are not weighing him at home.
Also, just an FYI... the times on this blog server are Pacific Time - just in case the times don't mesh on some the posts I thought you might want to know why.
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is so exciting!!! I know you and Paige are excited to have one of the boys home and I am sure you can't wait until the others are able to be with you also.. Please let me know when you are ready for help I am free on Mondays and more then willing to help you all out.. Tell Paige hello and I am always thinking ang praying for great wonders for the Davis Family..
Welcome home Joshua! Let us know if you need anything - I'm at Target ALOT. - Keri
Keri - I am a little surprised you have not seen us at Target. They actually send the shuttle van to pick us up if we miss a day :-)
Welcome home, Joshua!! I can't wait to meet you and your brothers. I'm available to help out on some Wednesdays (both kids in MDO), and I'd love to bring y'all some food or anything else I can. Love-Marty
Post a Comment