Here is a pic of Caleb "big brother" from a couple of weeks ago. This little adventure included train rides, feeding the ducks, playing in the park, and of course Caleb reprimanding a couple of people on the train for being loud. Major is doing much better. His throat is a little irritated (sounds a little hoarse when he coughs) but his alertness is back. Also no more ventilator and he should have his first bottle feed today since the surgery. He will hopefully be moved back to Level 2 today or tomorrow.
Cooper and Joshua are up to 3 ozs on their bottles. Feedings can sometimes be a little cantankerous depending on their mood but all in all they are doing great.
Enjoy the day!
WPCJCM
2 comments:
Wow! Caleb looks so old! So glad Major is doing good! Before you know it all your little ducks will be in the nest! Our prayers are still with him and will continue for them all.
I just found your blog..I don't know how though...lol! I have an 8 yr. old nephew named Caleb who has a brother named Joshua. We will certainly be praying for all of you. Congratulations on your beautiful family! My dh's one of nine with seven boys says you can't call a family of all boys beautiful..I say yes you can! :)
God bless!
Post a Comment